Navruz is the epoch of rejuvenation and renewal in our lives with its essence and philosophy, Oriental – New Year’s Eve. Nowadays, the Navruz holiday is celebrating with great gratitude and pleasure in all regions of our country.
Today, on March 25, 2019, at the National Institute of Fine Arts and Design named after Kamoliddin Behzod, a celebration of the national holiday Navruz has been celebrated with great enthusiasm in the spirit of “Welcome, Spring, Welcome Navruz!”. The festive preparations for this magnificent celebration have received the grandeur. The Faculty of Fine Arts and Applied Art organized an exhibition featuring works of art on the territory of the Institute and was decorated with spring decorations. A scene is prepared for an artistic performance near the symbolic monument of the institute, which is in the center of the courtyard.
Guests of the holiday, teachers and staff of the institute were amazed by the joy of spring mood.
The rector of the institute N.B.Sayfullayev opened the event with congratulations.
The ceremony was then handed over to the Chairman of the Academy of Arts of Uzbekistan A.V.Nuriddinov. He sincerely congratulated everyone with this holiday and wished the leadership of the Institute and the future success of the creative staff.
In connection with the “Navruz”, the number of professors and teachers of the institute were awarded by the administration, for the contribution to the art education and active participation in the public life of the institute:
1. Dilfuza Umarova, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Languages and Literature.
2. Sevara Sadikova, teacher of the department of history and theory of fine art.
3. Dean of the Faculty of Applied Art – Sayyora Saidova.
4. Komil Siddikov, the head of the department of artistic ceramics and architectural restoration.
5. Asliddin Ortikov, Head of the Department of Color Photography, Theater Art.
6. Nusratulla Abdullayev, teacher of the Minature and Book Graphics.
7. Head of department of Design – Nilufar Mannopova.
8. Teacher of the department fashion design – Aziza Saidiganieva.
9. Hasan Qaytarov, Head of the Quality Control Unit.
10. The head of the educational methodical department – Kahramon Kodirov.
11. Rahmonali Hasanov, chairman of the board of the institute’s board of curators.
12. Anora Rayimnazarova, an employee of the Institute.
13. Muyassar Huseynova, an employee of the Institute.
14. Shafoat Boboeva, employee of the institute.
During the event, honored artists of Uzbekistan Hulkar Abdullaeva, Bakhrom Nazarov, Giyos Boytoyev and many other musicians delighted people with their songs and greetings. Everybody enjoyed the songs and danced. The event left a great impression on everyone.
Thanks to the god, in Uzbekistan Navruz is celebrated as one of the national holidays. Let’s congratulate all of us with the holiday. Happy Navruz!