Head of the International Relations Affairs: Umirzaqova Sevara Ziyomiddin qizi
Time of Reception: Monday-Saturday from 14.00 to 16.00
Working Phone: (71) 254-12-49
On April 13, 2005, by order of The Ministry of Higher and Secondary-Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 81, the Council on International Relations was established under the National Institute of Fine Art and Design named after Kamoliddin Behzod. The Council has a department of International Relations. The international department of the institute has established cooperation with 30 universities from 14 countries of the world. The faculty of the institute has a number of opportunities, such as participation in international symposia, conferences, festivals and refresher courses.
On the basis of established international cooperation, the Institute annually conducts advanced training courses for the teaching staff and students.
Each year, within the framework of the signed memoranda, students of the Institute are trained in partner universities, participating in symposia and exhibitions.
Today, foreign professors from different countries such as the Republic of Korea and Japan teach at the institute, and foreign students from Russia, the Republic of Korea, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan are studying.
In collaboration with the Japan International Cooperation Agency “JICA”, interactive video tutorials were developed.
With the Korean International Cooperation Agency “KOICA”, were developed methods and technologies for creating fashion design, as well as interactive video tutorials for the development of fashion design.
The Institute has 6 international projects:
- International Credit Mobility projects under Erasmus+1;
- With the Krakow Academy of Fine Arts in Poland
- With the Romanian University of Art and Design Cluj-Napoca
- With the British University Birmingham City
- Modernity of tradition: Sustainability of the Uzbek textile heritage as a cultural and economic resource (II);
- Modern culture of hand-made paper and artistic expressiveness.
- Joint faculty in the field of “fashion Design” and “Interior design” between NIFAD and Thai International Institute of design Chanapatana
- A joint cultural project in cooperation with the Swiss University of Culture and Fashion entitled “Towards a common design between Uzbekistan and Switzerland. Teaching fashion as a cultural education”.
- Project of the British Council “Creative Spark” in cooperation with South Bank University.