Are you looking for a long and fulfilling career in the creative industry? Do you have a long term vision to excel in the sphere of digital drawing and animation? Grab this opportunity to equip yourself with innovative skills and real international work experience.
In addition, you will get the opportunity to boost your personal portfolio and showcase your creative talents to the world!
SixClouds, in collaboration with the National Institute of Fines Arts and Design, is conducting a Digital Drawing and Animation Training Programme.
This programme aims to;
- Equip talented young artists in Uzbekistan with technical skills in Digital Drawing and Animation.
- Provide them with essential skill sets and opportunities to excel in the sphere of digital art and creation.
Students who take part in this programme will benefit from;
- Learning essential Digital Drawing and Animation skill sets to excel in their design and creative careers, where the industry is always innovating with new technologies.
- Working on real life commercial projects and gain invaluable experience while still studying.
- Boosting their personal creative portfolios with real life commercial work, which will increase their employability when looking for work with major creative companies.
- Showcasing their creative talents to a global audience with the work they have done during the programme. Students names will be credited on completed commercial projects.
- Students who wish to enrol in the Digital Drawing and Animation Programme will need to complete and submit an application form.
- Interested students can request the application form from the institute and submit the completed forms within 1 week.
- Suitable students will be short listed based on the quality of the artwork in their application forms. Short listed students will be invited to an interview. Students to pass the interview will be enrolled in the programme.
- Generally, the course fees for such courses are USD2,400 to USD3,000 per student. Selected students will attend the courses at no cost.
- The programme consists of a training phase and a work attachment phase.
- Training duration will be 3 months. Students will attend three 3 hour lessons each week.
- Students will learn topics covering multiple aspects of the digital design and animation processes, including tracing, digital drawing, animation, voice production and post production.
- Upon completing the training phase, students will begin a 6 months work attachment phase. During this period, students will be assigned real international commercial project work which they will complete in reciprocation of course fees.
- Students names will be credited on completed commercial projects.